Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Brand of Finny LS Straight Shaft

Ken~Digs

[size=medium]This is a Genuine 100% Ken~Digs Original Straight Shaft (One Piece Alum.) right off the Production Line Today. It Even Includes the Factory Blue Grab Handle that came stock with the Mop My Gal was going to To Toss out :) Came out real simple & Clean feels good. Used a Whites ($12.oo) Lower shaft & built it out with 4 Nylon 3/8" Fender Washers and 2 Vinyly/Rubbery ones I Made (for Coil Make-up) Just waiting on the Bike Grips to come in Mail for Handle cushion. I know, I know watch those Brass Pins on the Coil Connector, but it's OK I have the Plastic Cap screwed on It that came with the new 8" mono I just Got . . . . Including Pic - Ken :super:[/size]

Looking good.................Black Davy had a picture of his back in 2007 also looking good, with a stand attached just under the arm rest.

ivanll

nice job Ken! I have just managed to find the parts for a rear extension box mount for my Anderson straight shaft. Everything is going to slip together like factory fit. I may even use one of those push button clips that hold the shafts together. Will be a quick release for removing the box. HumblePie posted a photo of his mod and I am going to go with the flow and try it. Have you gotten back to Oregon to dig those two deep nugs yet? I hope you get some au there!

Ray

ivanll said:
Looking good.................Black Davy had a picture of his back in 2007 also looking good, with a stand attached just under the arm rest. ivanll

Thanks ivanll ~ I'm contemplting a couple super lite-weight upside down antenna like ideas for mini bi-pod like on Rifle but smaller than anything i see at ebay. for now (I dont want to Add any weight to the Finny) I just look for limbs & twigs in the field to rest it on while hunting or i put an xtra scoop under it or something. I will fabricate it soon , was thinking about it Yesterday.
I
Ray - I hard mount (1/4" Nylon Bolts) Because I know the length I like (bout 51" from Coil Bolt - Axis to back of Control Box), I dont change the Length at All so I've done away with All of the Springy Clips ~ That's just me it's has no Wobble in it whatsoever. Ray I'm in Oregon & Going back to the Closeby Quartz/Gold spot I got Lightning'ed out of (Typical Found bout 12 good sounding targets with No Trash around so far / started getting Drenched so I Packed up all the Gear & Vamoosed , Me & Gal going back Sunday for 3 Day to try and bring some Gold Home. Those 2 un-dug are about 150mi. away from here, dont know when we'll get back to Them & the Wire gold claim.

Ken[/b]

[size=large]Finny LS , Mop Handle 7/8" (1 Piece Alum)

Lobo ST , RV Scrubby Pole 7/8" (1 piece Alum.)[/size]

those look real cool! Some good vision there Ken. I hope all the MDer wives out there don't find their mop handles missing! :0) If I didn't already have this Anderson I would give that a try. Maybe for my next straight shaft!?

Yes and they can be found at garage sales, swap meet, Closets (wife's) , closet (M.I.L.) about anywhere . Cause Now these Simple/Clean babies will Haunt You Like the ghost of GIN LIN until You Build Them . . . .:heh: