Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New camera/s640 Nikon

S-W-E-E-T :thumbup: Have fun and I wish you lots of luck and I now you can take pictures of your incredible finds. HH, Nancy

Pictures turn out nice and clear. Excellent photos.:cam:

Thank you. I was worried about whether or not the macro would work well. The camera is designed principally for stopping action like a jet plane or a bumblebee in flight. ....6400ASA. It is smaller than a pack of cigs..jim

Great photos, looks like you got it down pretty good.

I did a few things wrong with the first pics...they could have been better. This camera is unbelievable! It is 12.2 MPs with a 5x optical zoom and a 4x digital zoom that you can use after you use up the optical zoom. It has shake, vibrate, and motion reduction software that makes taking a good pic without a tripod is possible for an old irishman like meself. It does everything but talk but wait a minute.....it can do that too with the built in speaker and mic. This camera is smaller than a pack of smokes and thinner. It can do twice as much as my Sony Mavica!!! I paid 235 including shipping from Camera King and they included a table top tripod and case! I am really happy with this new technology. A great compliment to the MXT and finds....

I'm very happy for you! I use to have the Mavica also and that was a good camera for it's time. I miss mine at times and wish I still had it, but my mother of 78 yrs young won't give it back. ;) You'll enjoy that camera for many years. Congrats on the new purchase and keep those pictures coming! Sounds like a winner. HH, Nancy

arizonaames said:
I did a few things wrong with the first pics...they could have been better. This camera is unbelievable! It is 12.2 MPs with a 5x optical zoom and a 4x digital zoom that you can use after you use up the optical zoom. It has shake, vibrate, and motion reduction software that makes taking a good pic without a tripod is possible for an old irishman like meself. It does everything but talk but wait a minute.....it can do that too with the built in speaker and mic. This camera is smaller than a pack of smokes and thinner. It can do twice as much as my Sony Mavica!!! I paid 235 including shipping from Camera King and they included a table top tripod and case! I am really happy with this new technology. A great compliment to the MXT and finds....

That camera takes great close-ups. Will it do videos as well? That would be great for making some Hunting videos. congrats on the nice camera.
C

They just started havesting around here. It's a very late season since we had all the rain in the Spring. It was in the low 40's today and NO sun. Still a bit too cold for me to go detecting. HH, Nancy

It was the same here, Nancy. It was 43 at 2pm but with the wind, it was in the mid 20s. I was out detecting between getting warm in the PU. I got a little over $2 in clad and a charm to add to my charm bracelets.......:clapping:

Hi ARIZONAAMES, Who and where can I get hold of Camera King? E-mail, phone or how????? I've tried to get a camera w/the macro lens around here and unable to do so, so would appreciate a little help. Answer me here or E-mail me @ mariankayb15@embarqmail.com. Thanks, Beautiful pics, and more good luck to you. HH:yo:

floridason :usaa: retired
MXT, DX-1, + 4 coils

http://www.camerakings.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ID=11087390&l=Pricehead#

Free delivery was in 2 days UPS.....I was impressed! They also threw in a free tabletop tripon and cleaning kit! One of the best, if not the best, companies I have dealt with on the web. I was a little skeptical because they are hard to find on the web. Highly recommended......jim

http://www.camerakings.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ID=11087390&l=Pricehead#

Great company! Free shipping and they throw in a desk tripod and cleaning kit with plastic tape to protect the viewfinder. I included a removable memory card with mine. It does not come with the camera as it has 45MB of internal memory. I just like to have a 2 MB removable card for my printer....jim