Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil for MX SPORT and more...

geminis74

looking for a search coil for my detector, I found this, it looks good, someone has tried?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYF7DlVlhc

on its website, also they are available for older models.
(3900, 4900, 5900, 6000, XLT and more...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8vj-3NVpig

(that's incredible!, the 6000 is very good machine, and with this coil, is ready for the XXI century)

Wow awesome.
I have a MX-SPORT recently purchased and I would like to try these coils.
Also I have an old 6000 and I would like to give it a second chance.
Soon I will tell you my experiences.
Best regards, Eduardo.

Hi Eduardo.
if you buy the new search coil, I especially interested in getting more depth.
I wait impatiently your comments.
a greeting.

I bought the coil XXL13x11 at a local dealer. Tomorrow comes to me, and I'm looking forward to trying it. Soon I will post a video.

Hi.
I finally arrived !!!
looks great.
After two days of use, I'm really happy, I tested, I will clean and keep my coil series, XXL is more stable, deeper, but also has a higher recovery with iron.
Another advantage is its light weight, 120 gr. difference and is appreciated over time search.
The only negative point is reached without coil covers, but the dealer has told me that in a week I send it.

In Europe seek an extra depth and cover more ground in less time, for me, the size is ideal for general use.

I would like to put some video, but my smartphone does not have a lot of quality, I hope to get a video camera and do, sorry.