Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil for the G2

vtcivilwar

I just received the ultimate 13 Detech coil. can't wait to try it but the weather up here is, well parts of VT got snow last night !!!! Any input on this coil?

You will love it. More coverage & depth at about the same weight as the stock coil.

Congrats! Truly transforms the G2. Took mine from best iron infested site detector to F75 depth without the F75 noise!

Good Day to ALL,

can somebody give a numbers of how deep the Ultimate goes on a small silver, bronze and other coins ... from what i heard ( a retailer ) it is not much of a difference in depth between the 11'' stock coil and the 13'' ultimate. ... no more than a inch or half inch ....

Any input on that will be appreciated!

In the detecting hobby a inch & half is a big deal. That's the difference between finding keepers or going home empty handed. I try to exploit any depth advantage possible. You have to when relic hunting. Most all of the places that I hunt have been hunted for years. HH TIM

Isn't that the truth!!!----Any depth AND separation advantage we can get these days is sooo important.
Digger70pa said:
In the detecting hobby a inch & half is a big deal. That's the difference between finding keepers or going home empty handed. I try to exploit any depth advantage possible. You have to when relic hunting. Most all of the places that I hunt have been hunted for years. HH TIM

I agree with ALL the above .... the BIG question is always between the SEF coil or the Ultimate coil ... all retailers give a different advices and it is really hard to choose which one will give you better depth and accurate targeting ??? Any input is most appreciated

Digger70pa said:
You will love it. More coverage & depth at about the same weight as the stock coil.

Does anyone have both and a good digital postal scale. I'd to know the exact weights of both. With and without the coil cover.

Thanks
tabman

Ave got a NEL 13" coil but hav,nt had it long,all my feilds that i do have all got crops in them so am itching to try it right oot.

Did do an air test comparing it to my other coils,just to see if it was good on small items and i was impressed.

Using my hammered cut half my 5" coil was about 2 inches, 11" coil about an inch,13" coil went to about 6-7 inches.So it picks up small items better.

HH DAZ