Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil won't connect?

Mark kus

So I was on the first version with my D2 and got a 9" coil added it to controller and it won't connect? so I just updated the Ws6 and controller to version 7
and I can't check it until I get home but has anyone else had this problem?
I'm hoping the update will fix the issue. Thanlks
Mark

I linked the headphones to controller after the update will try to add coil again see what happens

You’ve got the coil number entered correctly Mark? Make sure any “zero” is a zero and not the letter “O”…just scroll in the Pairing screen to where the new coil is highlighted and let it sit, it should pair by itself. Make sure your headphones are not on and it’s not pairing to that somehow…

I recently got a new coil and headphones. I did have trouble pairing both. I tried several times and finally got them both paired.
I eventually made sure everything was off, then back on and tried again.
And if you aren't using your headphones you need to make sure your external speaker is on so you will know if it pairs.
It's really simple, but it can be made complicated, which I did.

Tried it all and I get this and press the center top button and it switches back to the serial number screen where I had actually deleted the original coil still stumped lol if it says valid it should be correct?
Mark

I had issues pairing my replacement 11" coil. I would have sworn the number was entered correctly, but after using the magnify feature on my phone, had mistaken a "6" with an "8". The font on the coils is so hard to read. Much easier on the new 13 x 11.

Awesome Mark! Let us know what you think of that 9” coil when you get out.👍

I did the carbon shaft on my D2 came out great .

Attachments

• 58CEC607-B6B1-40EF-A3F8-4E51DDDF23A7.jpeg
    58CEC607-B6B1-40EF-A3F8-4E51DDDF23A7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
The lower

You don't have to delete any coils unless you're not ever using them anymore. I left the 9" and the 13" on there and pair up the one I'm using that day. leave them on the coil list.

You don't have to delete any coils unless you're not ever using them anymore. I left the 9" and the 13" on there and pair up the one I'm using that day. leave them on the coil list.
Yeah I know that from the Deus1 owning the serial numbers are very hard to see unless you use phone lol. worked fine yesterday
Mark

The serial numbers on the coil are very tricky. I swore the B was an 8 lol.
Apparently others have had the same problem B and 8 look identical and im sure other letters and numbers are confusing as well