Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW COIL

oneill

I am waiting for the new coil which is planned for 200000? can anyone tell me how good it will be?????

No, but if I were to make an educated guess, it will separate better than the current 9" round coil. As far as depth ?????????????

Cheers

Yeah I think it maybe more like a 5x10 along with the long awaited update maybe ues more then one freq at a time that would trump the V3 that never worked for me and foget the color we want power and depth and a smaller coil for bad iron

I know if someone was wanting to get into Deus land right now, I would recommend the 11" coil, not the 9". A person can always buy this new release coil later. JMO

I think the 9" coil is better I sold me 11" and want even a smaller coil