Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Coil

goodmore

I picked a new coil up on fleabay for beach hunting. The name brand starts with a C. I believe it might turn out to be a good beach coil. The one thing I noticed that was different is the writing on the box. It states that due to the composition of resins no coil cover is needed. It does however have one included. I never saw that before. And I hate coil covers on the beach.

My first question would be ........ is the coil originally designed to dirt hunting? I never had a problem with not using a cover for dirt hunting. However, i wear the heck out of a coil cover and COIL on the sand since it stays on the ground. I get close dirt hunting, but for the most part am off the ground slightly. Id say it wont take long to see if they are correct....... since before i started using epoxy on the bottom of my coil cover i wore one out to the point they cracked within 4 months.