Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil

If you are referring to the 13" DD Ultimate coil-----Yes, I own & use it on my G2+.-----That combo works great & is easy to set up & use for relic hunting on the G2+/F-19.-----Just g.b. on a clean spot of ground---max out the sensitivity--set disc low and hunt.---You can also set the V-break & iron volume to your liking if you wish.----That Ultimate coil gives you a little added depth over the 11" and of course a little better coverage.---It's a nice coil--I use it on my Etrac & Omega also.-----------Del
PHIL C. MOORE said:
I just got a 13" detech intimate coil for my G2+,is anyone useing one on there G2+ for relic hunting. And how too set it.

I got one on my F19. I like it. It goes deeper, might separate just as well than the Fisher 11 DD but the ground balance numbers I get are different than on my Fisher coils. It seems to ground balance with a lower numeric value than the Fisher's in the same areas.

You just got a great relic set up. I use that combo a lot. It's really good on buttons. I went to a pounded Confederate camp & found the most reb buttons I've ever found. I & many other hunters pounded this camp with whites & cz detectors. Now if you really want to dig the deep stuff put a NEL 15" Attack coil on the the end of it. That's usually what I use. Good luck & HH

Digger70pa said:
You just got a great relic set up. I use that combo a lot. It's really good on buttons. I went to a pounded Confederate camp & found the most reb buttons I've ever found. I & many other hunters pounded this camp with whites & cz detectors. Now if you really want to dig the deep stuff put a NEL 15" Attack coil on the the end of it. That's usually what I use. Good luck & HH

Digger, how is the weight /balance between the 13DD ultimate and 15 attack. I have a relic site that has dried up and am trying to decided on a new coil, also wondering which one would best for highly mineralize CA. salt water beach hunting.

Thanks,

El

El said:
Digger70pa said:

Digger, how is the weight /balance between the 13DD ultimate and 15 attack. I have a relic site that has dried up and am trying to decided on a new coil, also wondering which one would best for highly mineralize CA. salt water beach hunting.

Thanks,

El
The 15" coil is heavy. I find it worth it though. It's got inches of depth on the ultimate coil. the ultimate coil does better on buttons though.