Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil

DanielSR

Does anyone have any home at f-19?

http://md-hunter.com/marsmd-7-dd-coil-first-photos-new-2018/

The new spool is at home! Extremely low weight. A small problem. The gap between the ears must be narrowed narrowly because the shaft will not move.
I'm going to try out the terrain

n/t

Tested in the field. Slightly larger range about 1 - 1.1 / 5 inches (3-4 centimeters). The coil it is very peaceful. Separation excellent. I am satisfied

n/t

I'm surprised about the fitment problem. I've never had a Mars coil that was too tight on either my F5, F19 or X-Terra that I had. Do you have the stock red rubber washers in your F19 lower rod ? What made you decide on that specific coil rather than the Mars Sniper ? I've got the Tiger on my F19 most of the time. Great coil.

I do not have red pads. The spool is new and I had to try it out

Determines the same as the storage coil, it goes deeper and is very easy on weight. Excellent product

My the new DETECH SEF 12x10 coil is fantastic! Together with the cable weighs only 478g. (18.55oz)

haha, cool, I wouldn't know which one to try first! I run the stocker on my F5 but I'm sure something aftermarket would improve the thing.