Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New CZ21 Owner so i had to try it out in....

deerman

The local park running sen at 4,dis at 2 so i could hear all the diff tones before digging the target
gb at 7 nice and quite there
detected about 2 hrs total take was
11 qtrs
3 dimes
2 nickles
30 pennys
26 pulltabs
4 peices of foil(did'nt dig it up if probe went thru it)
most in one hole 6 pennys
oh and a bus that looks like it came from england lol
some of the pull tabs hit as coins?(sqr tabsanyway i had fun and got to know the machine alittle bettermight try the water a little
but its getting cold here fast now in the 40s in the mornings

In the water dig all, those tabs and foil could have been a nice gold ring and in the water your odds increase dramaticly...good luck with your new toy....err ring demon....

Did a super job on land with no meter for sure...

Deerman,
As you move across the wet sand and into the water, the tab count will drop as will the bottle cap count, but it is not surprising to still find many bottle caps.

If you slow the sweep down, and are in discrimination mode, with discrimination on 0 to hear all three tones, most bottle caps will go low tone on some sweeps. At a little higher sweep speed they are high tone.

If you get a low tone going mid-tone dig it. If you get low tone going high tone and back to low tone, it is most probably iron. To get things like tent stakes and the bottle caps that sound off as high tone at most people's normal sweep speed to go low tone, you really need to slow the sweep down.

Most of my wife's nicest rings show as foil on my CZ6a and are solid mid-tone on the CZ-20. CZ-21 should behave like the CZ-20
Enjoy your CZ!
tvr

He might be a new owner but he has been drooling over my finds while soaking his Edge!!!

Good luck John and leave some for me!!!

Im a die hard fisher man ,but going with the excall11 ,i was going with the cz21 but changed my mind getting it in March i keep you posted on finds

Checked out both machines today ,the minelab excall11 and the cz21 ,i like both but favored the excall 11 ,guys and i love the fishers ,have thecz70pro & the f75 for you guys with the cz20s and the cz21s check the beach scuba forum out on here , but i know you already have