Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detech S.E.F coils

james1969

These coils look amazing,very like the Nexus hoard hunter coils,I've just learned that a field test will be out soon,I'll post it here if I get first,should give incredible depth if they work good,let's hope they do!

you can see them here

http://www.joanallen.co.uk/a_metal_detector_accessories.html

I have just bought the small SEF coil BUT not used it yet the weathers not been that good and besides I have been on the DIY trail!! I'll try and post something.
However I can say: -
1) purchased mine in UK via Joan Allen
2) Boxed but no instructions or descrption
3) not found a field test yet other than comments made by Joan Allen.
4) Looks good quality
5) piviot a little tight into lower shaft
6) no shaft nut supplied with coil (JA threw one in)

Hopefully next weekend I'll give it a field test.

Cheers

ian

BOUGHT THE 10X15 ,was almost 12 ozs heavier than the stock coil,never found anything deeper than the standard coil ,was very dissapointed with it ,approx$ 310 or

:surprised:...the first secondhand S.E.F. appears on the market:
http://www.detecteur.net/pa/index.php3?action=lire&nb=132&type=V&cat1=7&triprix=&asc=&nbpp=

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pa/index.php3 on this server."

Interesting posts.