Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detecting bag

Spider-F5

i got tired of using my old apron and desided it was time for a change. last time i was in the BIG city i dropped by Harborfreight and after much debate i setting on a blond colored canvas bag. i wasnt too fond of the blond color and knew that it would most deffinately need to be dyed and decided to brave it and make my first ever attempt at it. the color of choice was a dark green. let me know what you think..... be easy now..... seriously im thick skinned. :rofl:

HH<Spider

Looks Good in Green. Looks like plenty of room to carry everything. I personally like to be able to carry everything on my belt. I might walk off and leave a hand held bag sitting somewhere. I do have a small bag that I leave in the vehicle that has all my spare stuff in it.

Hey Spider, that is a really big improvement over the blond bag and the white thread really accents the Green! Did you plan that or did it just happen? That makes the bag! HH, Charlie

thanks guys. i tried the belt and apron thing but that never really set too well with me. mainly because of the discomfort and with all of the up and down while digging, i found myself constantly adjusting my pants. :lol: the thread was an accident and may have came about from my following the directions for dying cotton and the lace/thread is of synthetic material. regardless, i too think it adds character.

HH<Spider

Yeah, real nice on the bag. Mine stays in the truck. I mainly use a leather carpenters apron. Now that my chest has fallen to my waist, I sometimes add suspenders. Also there are mding vests with zip pockets that eliminates all the above.