Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detector "discovers" BIG SILVER!!!:yo:

jjaddict

Had on my wishlist for the year to find any half dollar. A few weeks ago, I found my first, a '71 clad Kennedy half. I just wasn't satisfied with it, didn't really feel like I knocked one off the list cause it wasn't silver. That all changed today...hit up a new group of city owned properties. Hunting was a little slow...scored a 40's wheat right off the bat, but then nothing for a while, til right before it got too dark to hunt, scored another wheatie, and then....my first silver half!!!!! Only a 40%'er, but it's still silver! It was pretty dark, I thought I had some big aluminum token in the hole, but when I took a gander I saw the eagle on the back, score!!

Good day for silver for me, I rolled through $750 in dimes today CRH, and scored 5 rosies. Still can't find a rosie in the ground though.

HH!!

:bounty::clapping:Hi jj
Another sweet score I always like to see your finds because you find so much good stuff with the tools at hand.
anyway congrats, I:m goin out tomorrow to an old community center that use;d to have carnivals there every summer, I hope they will give me permmission to hunt there & I hope not to many others remember that it used to have the carnies there as I:m seeing allot more people detecting since I started and finding good places is getting harder all the time. Especially places close to home.
I was cruisin ebay today and saw two discovery 2000"s they are the same as the B.H. lone star .The seperate all metal mode push button should give you a little more pinpointing ablity. Anyway until next time good hearin from you& good luck.
HappyHuntin
ranger
One day I hope to be able to learn how to post pictures on the forum. Still learning

HI ADAM WHAT A GRRREAT FIND YOU ARE THE MAN!! I WENT TO A SCHOOL YARD TODAY WITH MY BUDDY AND SCORED 47 CENTS ALL POCKET CHANGE AND THREE TOKENS OF NO VALUE,AND MY BUDDY GOT OVER A DOLLAR 62. I WAS USING A BOUNTY HUNTER BIG BUD
( WITH THE 10" MAGNUM COIL ALSO ) AND HIM A GARRETT ACE 250 BUT IT JUST WAS HIS DAY TODAY. I ALSO HAVE A BOUNTY HUNTER 505 DO YOU THINK THE 10 MAGNUM COIL WOULD WORK ON IT?? I JUST KEEP LOOKING AT YOUR HAFT DOLLAR AND IT LOOKS ALMOST UN CIRCULATED THAT IS ONE KOOL COIN ADAM HAVE A BLESSED DAY CHIPMONK