Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detector on the market

jackintexas

I saw saw a new (to me) detector at Academy last nite. It was yellow and looked like it had several functions. I did not see a price. But Academy usually sales only entrance type detectors so probably made in China.....Jack

I've seen that detector as well on ebay, sears and some other places, Here is what it says:

Wildgame Innovation GEO-X GPS Digital Metal Detector Swarm Series MX200

Want to treasure hunt with GPS built into your finder? Now you can for more than half the price of the competition. The Wildgame MX200 is equipped with GEO GPS so you can save up to 8 locations in the metal detector. Perfect for returning to the point you left off or the item you could dig out. This metal detector also offers a waterproof head that is submersible to 36" for hunting in creek and rivers. Go where others have not and can not adventure. This model offers one of the largest digital back-lit interfaces in the industry makes your hunting adventure easier than ever before. Get the best, get a Wildgame MX200 for your next treasure hunt.

Product Features:

I just copied and pasted this for you guys to view. It is bright yellow and the coil is funny looking. Probably made in China and a piece of junk! Wildgame makes cameras for hunting and stuff and this isn't on their web page so who knows. I couldn't find any reviews or anything on the detector. Looks like there are a few models under the brand name, some for kids etc.

My F75 and Omega have nothing to fear from this toyish looking machine :) lol

Looks like real JUNK to me.
But I did go to Acadeny Detectors and see they are selling the Delta 4000 for $249.
Salida

Looks like a cheap Minelab design knockoff to me. It looks like an E-Trac and a bowl of Mac-N-Cheese mated and this was the result.

ALL of their products are low quality. I bought one of their game cameras because it had all the features of the $200+ ones for under $100...and it MIGHT be triggered to take a picture if a herd of 50 elephants walked slowly by it...and then the pic would be so blurry you couldn't make it out. Their range finders are the same way. I can imagine their metal detector might pick up something the size of a semi truck as long as it was a few inches away.