Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detectorist

hunter12

I was outside last night smoking a cigar with my neighbor. He knew I am in detecting. He tells me he bought a new Garrett Ace 400. He wants me to teach him the ropes. Of course I said yes. I don't have a Garrett but I told him he bought a great machine. Plus he has new places to hunt. It's great now having a next door neighbor to hunt with. :) :detecting:

Thanks, I forgot about youtube, I watch it everyday. I emailed him about youtube.

Its good to have a good, trusting hunting buddy, one that shares your choice of treasure and to watch each others back. I lost my long time friend and hunting companion earlier this year to cancer, at a far to young age, early 70's. Good luck with your new companion. HH jim tn

Sometimes its interesting hunting with someone with another of detector. Its like two people jabbering at one another in two different languages but once one finds something really nice the common word gets expressed and all is good! The common word? “Oooouuu”. Lol

Its good to have a good, trusting hunting buddy, one that shares your choice of treasure and to watch each others back. I lost my long time friend and hunting companion earlier this year to cancer, at a far to young age, early 70's. Good luck with your new companion. HH jim tn
You just keep posting Jim, you got a Lot of Buddies on here !

Jim, Your post reminded me of my best friend who started me and educated me on detecting. Bought my first detector in 1984, Larry was already hunting since 1980. But he also passed away in 1995 from Brain cancer. Everytime I'm digging I think of him. Thanks. :detecting: