Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus to replace CTX

Crusty

I've been a Minelab guy for quite some time, still am. But after about a year I find I still enjoy using my Explorer SE Pro more than my CTX. Guess I'm in love with the sweet flutie tones I get on deep silver with the SE. So no point in keeping the CTX when I prefer the SE.
So what to do now......I always enjoy checking out new machines and technology so I have a XP Deus on it's way to my door. Looking forward to leaning it and seeing what it can do. I've read a lot about it and watched some videos and already have a few questions but will wait until I give it a good couple days swinging before I pop a few questions.
Also will be ordering Andy's book as soon as it becomes available.

One thing I'm wondering about are the software versions. Seems the user has the choice of either V2 or V3.1 available by download. Does V3.1 have features that V2 does not.......or just a change in how tones sound?

Dave

i hope you will enjoy the Deus.

here are some changes from 2.0 to 3.1
http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/images/update_deus/Page_update_UK.pdf

My New Deus (shipped a week ago) came with 3.1 installed, speaking with the distributor he told me they upgrade and check out all of the new XP Deuss' prior to shipping.

Crusty said:
Whem my Deus arrives today is there a way to tell what software version it has?

Dave
Yup! You will see the version on the opening screen,in the lower section!