Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus ??

If Im going to buy a new XP Deus which one should I get the regular coil or the high freq coil version. I hunt 75% relics 25% coins/ jewelry. I have never had a XP before but have owned just about every other brand. Thanks

I concur with the above contributors, however if you can "swing it" (sorry for the pun) later, the elliptical is a monster separator in the trashy areas. HH

i hunt hoards and relics and stick with 4 and 8khz and low coils

Hi Calabash, I though in some of your post you said you liked the LF coils, and if so, do you run V4 or V4.1 with them? I don't do a lot of relic hunting, but coins and other park thing I like to do.

Ive got the elliptical its great thus far it really separates in the iron

https://www.todoelectronica.com/en/detector-de-metales-xp-deus-lite-plato-22cm-auriculares-sistema-inalambrico-p-14790.html

If you are doing both coin and relic hunting I would recommend you buy the set up with the LF coil. The HF coil will do you good in a number of hunting areas however with the compression of numbers in some of the frequencies I would say buy the HF as an extra accessory not as the main set up.