Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New ETP on UPS

Your gonna love it. Did you get the standard 8" coil or the upgraded 11"? It does not matter which coil you got I was just curious. I am convinced that the eurotek pro is the very best machine money can buy that is in that price range and it out performs detectors that cost several hundred more as well. If your are not already a teknetics fan, you will become one very soon with the eurotek pro. Enjoy and keep us posted, Tim

You will not be disappointed

Great machine with great features beyond price point

You're gonna love that pro. I've been using a eurotek standard and was so impressed with it, I also got a Pro.
I got it yesterday, the 11" DD model and all I can say is ... What a smokin machine!

Got the 8" coil, didn' want any bigger for my detecting areas, and main reason is lightness and large ID readout numbers, but I will actually -probably use it for everything, have other detectors too, but this just looked real FINE, for what I had in mind, I letya know what I think in couple days when it gets here:teknetics::usmc:

I got mine with the 8 inch coil and love it.In 4 years of land hunting I had never found a half dollar and I found two of them my second or third time out with the ETP.Just havn't had time to hunt lately.You're gonna love it.:jump:HH

Well I run the ones I have with zero discrimination, sensitivity as high as I can go and volume on 11. Volume on 11 allows you to still hear the iron but it will be a lower volume than the mid and high tones. When you put your metal detector together, before you turn it on, hold the pin point button and hit the power button. This allows you to have the depth read out in inches. You will see it toggle back and forth between mm and inches when your holding in the pin point button and tapping the power button. Also it can save your settings. Once or if you want to do it all you have to do is when you have it set up like you like it, hold the menu button in for 8 seconds. You will hear it confirm it and your settings will be saved if you would like. I have notice that certain iron items will read 98 and 99. When you get those signals about 99 to 100 percent of the time it is going to be an iron object. You will not encounter that very ofter but it does happen. That about sums it up from my end. I am sure others will chime in too, Tim

You will like this machine . I have the 8 inch coil on mine and just received the NEL Sharpshooter DD coil for it and cant wait to give it a whirl going to do the airtest on it today but got to get by the chemo side effects over the next three days before I can take it out . Good Luck But I don't think you will be disappointed because they are very accurate and the Iron feature is a hoot like the others say 98 to 99 will mostly be rusted iron objects but sometimes I do a pinpoint over it and raise my coil to see if I can tell how large the target is before I decide to not dig or dig

Like the others said , your gonna love it, congrats !