Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New etrac is better than advertised

Got back in the Hobby last year with a Garrett GTP 1350. It was a good machine to get back in the Hobby with but it did not seem to get as much depth as I thought the new machines would. All in all I had a great year with 111 silver and numerous wheats and clad as well. This winter I decided to get the Etrac and the results are way better than I was expecting. Last year I started hunting on April 26th by that time this year I have 88 silver and nearly 100 wheats. The ability of this machine to give you a solid coin signal right on top of a bottle cap or pull-tab is unbelievable. Included a scan of last years finds as well as hunts from this year. I can't wait till I get into areas that are pre 1900's. Thx wisconsin-digger

Very impressive finds; both last year and thus far, this year. Will be interesting to see what your end of year tallies are. Have you gone back over any areas where you hit last year and found more stuff? The E-trac is the best machine I've used, but I've only used one other brand/model, so I'm no expert.

Wow. Crazy counts! Etrac is a killer