Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Exalibur service update

Thanks for helping get the word in the Freaking ears, that we are pissed out here!

these are trying times!my wife works and runs a vet. hosp. and she also agrees that with the way times are hard on every-one CUSTOMER SERVICE should be number 1 priority in these times.I hope all works out for you.I hope i dont have issues and have to go thru what you went thru nobody should the price of these machines,they should kiss your ARS.these are not 200-300 detectors!good luck.

How the hell can they STILL have only two service techs on staff? That was the same BS they gave me over a year ago when mine required repair. Does their transition excuse REALLY carry any weight to anyone at all? At this point, it absolutely should NOT! And if not many Excal's break, then what takes them so long to even open a box? This is sickening... and mine is about to be sent back AGAIN. Thank god my two Sov GT's never fail....

So now if you need to send it in do you send it to Chicago or Vagas. I wonder if they have a store where you can go in or its just a so called service center..

Chicago to vegas 2 weeks extra downtime that sucks its only 1800miles, a day and a half driving, 2 days at most, the amount of detectors failing lately they could fill a truck in a few days :rolleyes: and send it off direct :bouncy: