Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New F75 on order

StephenA

I plan on using it on old home places and want your feedback on small coils available for it. Any help would be appreciated...
Thank you!

First i would like to say "Welcome". Get ready to learn, learn, learn. The F75 is a beast of a detector. Congrats on your purchase.

You are going to love it. For the first couple of hunts, keep it tame, factory pre-set is good and dig some varring targets to get a feel for it. There are two small coils available, a 61/2" elliptical and a 5" DD. I don't have the 5" DD yet, but the 61/2" is great in trash and gets very nice depth. Good luck and HH jim tn

I found it was easy to learn in the all metal mode you get all the target ID and it is simple to use that way. My finds have went up since I switched to all metal mode because in Disc some good targets will sound bad or choppy. The new small DD coil is GREAT I got mine last week and hunted an old homesite that I have tried to hunt with the stock coil and it was unbearable. The small coil will get in there and seperate the trash and masked targets great. I hope this will help I have had the F-75 since it first came out and it is the best detector I have used hands down