Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New F75 SE and F75 LTD2

Can someone explain the difference between the two detectors? Also, I bought a new F75 SE with the serial # 11 14 and had issues with it so I called and they had me send it back 2 weeks ago. I got it back today with a note saying that they replaced the circuit, and the membrane switch. Can someone explain what this is and how it would have affected the detector. Thanks

The membrane switch is the menu button.

The SE does not have the Boost or Cache processes. But to add to consusion the upgrade will have brought an SE to LTD2 capabilities.

I had bought the detector back in November and the owners manual says it had the DST mode, Boost and Cache processes. Was this something they did recently to make the SE more like the LTD 2?

I have the SE and it does have Boost and Cache mode. How ever I sent mine in and it will come back as a LTD2 . SE and LTD both have the Boost and Cache modes . A reg. F75 does not. GS