Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new f75se info

ez4sure

i seen this posted on another forum https://www.facebook.com/FisherResearchLabs/photos/a.191413257680554.1073741825.111854762303071/377836692371542/?type=1&theater

Well ..leave it up to fisher?......All the other F75's..are in the dust now!.......
Hope they can do a upgrade?.................I feel for all the guys that paid all the money for the LTD'S

The ad claims that these new machines are "much quieter"7 than previous versions. I assume this means that they're not as susceptible to EMI. I'd appreciate any of your thoughts on the likelyhood that this claim is true.

I've seen a couple of posts on another forum that state that as fact. If the new LTD runs quieter, even faster response (new mode) and has a more stable tid, they will be tough to beat as they were always depth demons. Interesting, for sure. HH jim tn

This is the one I seen posted. F75LTD-2
Vance is taking orders.

Now I am intrigued...

The new Fisher F75LTD Advanced Technology coming in October!

New features that make the F75LTD more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up iron-infested sites!

-Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI suppression.
-FA Process (Fast Retune) Improved target separation
-Three New Levels of Fe Tone® : Iron audio off, low or medium (compliments existing "High" setting)
-Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the discrimination mode
-Embedded Serial Number (Serialization now stored electronically)

No way! Fisher posted on Facebook "There has been a lot of questions about the ability to upgrade your existing F75 and F75LTD to that of the new Advanced Technology F75 and F75LTD and the answer is yes they can be upgraded. Stay tuned we will be announcing our upgrade program soon!"
Crow will be served in the main dining room! I am amazed and pleased with this development!
Tom

Allowing recent purchasers of the F75LTD/Se models, under the warranty, to have the option to upgrade, even at a modest cost, is something I applaud. Hope it comes to fruition.

It is true.

I think the 3 piece suits at marketing for FT have been taking lessons from the same Japeanese marketers that perfected the theory of planned obsolescense that destroyed the American electronics industry

When First Texas products hired Dave Johnson and moved into the high end detecting world with the Teknetics T2, Dave, the lead design engineer himself. asked us a question right here on Findmall.

How do you want us to handle improvements?

The fact is the First Texas design engineers are always busy trying to improve upon their existing platforms. They are always listening to their customer base and are always seeking to improve their designs and performance.

So I pose Dave's question again...."How do you want them to handle improvements? "

HH
Mike

From the posts of owners of current F75's and F75LTD's like myself, asking about a possible upgrade to our units and voicing our opinions, it seems Fisher/FT has listened ( if it's true that upgrades will be available).

That is a plus in my book.

Just curious why someone who has been on this forum for any length of time would have bought a new F-75 recently when the rumors of an upgrade have been out there for at least a year.

Technical change always means that at some point, a new model will appear. The informed buyer who has this kind of money to spend would keep up with things and weigh the chance of upcoming new releases before they plunked down their cash.

In this case, Fisher hopefully will be following Whites lead - when Whites updated the V3 to the V3i, they offered a low priced upgrade to all V3 owners and a free upgrade to recent buyers.

Mike Hillis said:
I think the 3 piece suits at marketing for FT have been taking lessons from the same Japeanese marketers that perfected the theory of planned obsolescense that destroyed the American electronics industry

When First Texas products hired Dave Johnson and moved into the high end detecting world with the Teknetics T2, Dave, the lead design engineer himself. asked us a question right here on Findmall.

How do you want us to handle improvements?

The fact is the First Texas design engineers are always busy trying to improve upon their existing platforms. They are always listening to their customer base and are always seeking to improve their designs and performance.

So I pose Dave's question again...."How do you want them to handle improvements? "

HH
Mike

Being able to plug your detector into a USB port and just update it is a GREAT and EASY way to improve your machine.
And, it feels like once you buy your machine, you are not done receiving what you paid for. It just seems to benefit everyone.
There was that excitement with the Deus and CTX (the latter who only had 1 substantial update and I think that got a few owners a little upset.) I think the Deus has had some incredible updates (from reading, though I did have a Deus.)

mike i think there doing ok on improvements my biggest complaint with all the ft machines i have owned has been emi and chatter and it seem they have corrected that with this update for the f75 and t2 im sure alot of f70 and f5 owners waiting to see if they will offer some sort of upgrade for there machines in the near future that will help with emi hh

I heard the upgrade is gonna cost about half the price of a new machine,and slow down the smaller, slower processor on older units.:surprised::confused::shrug:

ronhob said:
I heard the upgrade is gonna cost about half the price of a new machine,and slow down the smaller, slower processor on older units.:surprised::confused::shrug:

if this were really the case, which I doubt, the upgrade would probably include a new circuit board and a new coil.....