Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New F75SE-very nice!

corvair

Just received my new F75SE this last Wednesday after ordering from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I would like to tip my hat to Bart. Excellent customer service, quick shipping. A pleasure doing business with him.

On Wednesday when I got home from work, UPS left me my new F75. Couldn't wait to get it in the house and get it assembled.Assembly is very easy. Went together quickly and I must say the build quality is very good. Seems that Fisher Labs put quite a bit of thought into reinforcing the right locations on the readout pod, battery compartment, rods and coils.Material selection kept the weight down for sure. Very light detector. I also own a Whites V3i and I bought the Fisher to complement my V3i. I have been quite impressed with F75 deep finds and ability to screen good targets from iron. Well anyway I want to learn this machine and I will have to put in my time with it. I have a friend with an F75Ltd and will hunt with him some this summer and I am sure that will be quite an aide as well.

I was able to use it yesterday. A friend called and asked me to search his crawlspace for some buried money. Seems the landlord told him about supposed buried money her father had placed there. Well it helped to have the F75 out to start the learning process, but there was no money to be found. They didn't know if it was paper money or coin. I didn't get any high conductive hits. If there is money buried there it might be paper in a PVC pipe, who knows.Was fun though. My friend had all 5 of his kids in there with us, we had a ball!

I'll try to keep you all up to date on my finds this summer. I have several new places to go. I did pretty well last summer with silver finds using the V3i.

p.s. Bart, I received the carry bag and arm cuff the other day. Thank you.

Might be paper money in a PVC pipe or plastic box like you said...maybe a fellow can crawl around and stab for a soft spot with a screwdriver? I think a fellow could sort of try to put themselves in that situation and try to figure out where down there would YOU bury something like that and how deep? Probably near some sort of reference point, and no more than a foot down I'd wager. off in some corner perhaps...right under his bedroom. Congrats on your new unit, yes that Bart is a Peach alright!
Mud