Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New finds

i1jab

yesterday used first day V3i now consider how best to set up, used freguenza 7 snsib.85 other settings not now remember (first day) I am 78 years hard to figure out all right, but found antique ring and coin 1918
greetings to all

Howdy i1jab--

That is a very good hunt for your first time with the V3i! You dug a 1918 coin? I'm always happy if I dig a coin older than I am...It's getting harder and harder to do hahahha! Continued success and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

you greet to everybody
thanks for the answers to my message and I apologize for answering late
I am 78 years old and I have problems to understand well the operation of the v3i, I don't have studies English language
I also use cs6mxi c-scope that it is a lot + simple to regulate, however as depth is less powerful
I now use him/it in way to 1 freguenzy 7,5 with inserted bost and discrimination to 85 and 35 all metal
I hope here with the time some person in Italy it helps me to understand whether to use v3i in perfect way, my zones are with little garbage
thanks for your attention
i1jab@fastwebnet.it
Algerio Bergonzo