Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Fisher Man

Coinboy007

Hi guys! After months of research and after a deal fell through on an etrac, I finally bought an F75. It’s a used LTD version and comes with the stock coil, NEL sharpshooter 9x5, and NEL thunder 14x10. I can’t wait to start using it. Any tips or tricks I should know? Thanks! Can’t wait to share my finds and talk to everyone on the F series forum!

Hi guys! After months of research and after a deal fell through on an etrac, I finally bought an F75. It’s a used LTD version and comes with the stock coil, NEL sharpshooter 9x5, and NEL thunder 14x10. I can’t wait to start using it. Any tips or tricks I should know? Thanks! Can’t wait to share my finds and talk to everyone on the F series forum!
Have fun with your new to you F75 ! Did you change your mind about the F19?

The Fisher f75 is a Relic Slayer. I had several friends who use these relic hunting and they did well. Do you do any relic hunting? Best of luck to you with your new Fisher. Watch some of Quindy Roberts relic hunting videos on Utube. He and his crew mostly use Fishers in Tennessee. Good Stuff.

The Fisher f75 is a Relic Slayer. I had several friends who use these relic hunting and they did well. Do you do any relic hunting? Best of luck to you with your new Fisher. Watch some of Quindy Roberts relic hunting videos on Utube. He and his crew mostly use Fishers in Tennessee. Good Stuff.
Thanks! I will be relic hunting and i’ll check out that youtube

I have the F75Special Edition. I started with the factory default setting and just started playing with the settings until I got a feel for it. You have a couple good coils as well, I’m really starting to like that Sharpshooter! Not sure your headphone preference but do get a good set that have quality speakers and fit comfortably. I think you will like the shaft on the Fisher better than the Minelab (also make sure you have the two washers at the shaft end where the coil attaches). Good luck and enjoy!

Think you will love the F 75. Its a great detector for both relics and coins, but be careful, it likes jewelry as will. Had one in my arsenal since they first came out and am on my 3rd one currently. I mainly hunt for old coins and it is still my go to detector for that endeavor. Good lick and have fun. HH Jim tn

I have the F75Special Edition. I started with the factory default setting and just started playing with the settings until I got a feel for it. You have a couple good coils as well, I’m really starting to like that Sharpshooter! Not sure your headphone preference but do get a good set that have quality speakers and fit comfortably. I think you will like the shaft on the Fisher better than the Minelab (also make sure you have the two washers at the shaft end where the coil attaches). Good luck and enjoy!
I use the Garrett MS2 headphones

Thanks! Yes I thought the f75 would be a better all rounder
It probably is. I don't have one myself but have been tempted since I got into detecting many years ago. The F19/G2+ is a great dig it all detector but I feel it is hampered by its 2 tone VCO mode when silver/copper coin hunting in heavy trash. With the F75 you can use a concentric coil if you feel the need for it. That little football coil would be on my list of priorities in bottle cap country for sure.

Good luck with it. Post your finds.