Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New forum

Tested my G2 on my 8" quarter, 6" dime and 7" nickle and it hit them all. Had it set at 85 gain and even though the signals were soft and repeatable what I liked is the way the numbers locked on. I was very impressed with this machine, used the stock 11" coil. I did slow down my sweep speed and the targets got alot softer, picked up the sweep speed and the signals came in stronger. A normal sweep speed seems to work really good. HH

I'm getting about the same with my 5" coil.

I wish someone who has both the 11" and 5" coils would do a air test using both coils.

I'm getting 9" on a nickle.

Easily hits an 8" quarter, 6" dime, 7" nickel per John (TX)? Was this in the ground, or air test? That's pretty doggone good if in the ground! Very good info too, in that your VDI number was solid on these coins :clapping:, and that they hit better with a faster sweep speed. Good to know.

tabman -- 9" on a nickel with the 5" coil? That's pretty good -- even for an air test!

I just got my Pro (DP) with the 11" coil; I will do some air testing and in-ground testing soon; I'll get the Gold Bug 5" coil in the next few months, but might try the 5" DD from my F70 on this bugger, just for grins, see what happens. I'd be interested if my air-test results with the F70 5" DD compare favorably to other folks' air-test numbers using their Gold Bug 5" DD (or Tek "greek series" 5" DD, as Dave J. says is the same as the Gold Bug 5" DD).

Steve