Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New G2+

dbowling

Bought a new G2+ about a week ago and have taken it out once for abut 4 hrs, found 14 quarters, 15 dimes, 8 nickels and 10 pennies. Sorry no pics forgot to take any, all coins were found in a old abandoned theme park.
I really like this machine it has no problem with quarters at down to 8 inches and ids them pretty much dead on, nickels it finds and hits hard on again id dead nuts.
This was with the stock 11 in elliptical coil next time out going to give the 13 in MGC coil a try, it worked really well on my Omega 8000 6v.

It is my favorite machine. I have owned At Pros and Nox 600's and sold them. Feels great to swing. Maybe not the deepest or fastest recovery over higher dollar machines but it does everything right within it's reach. I even bought it's sister F19 with 5x10.

Bought a new G2+ about a week ago and have taken it out once for abut 4 hrs, found 14 quarters, 15 dimes, 8 nickels and 10 pennies. Sorry no pics forgot to take any, all coins were found in a old abandoned theme park.
I really like this machine it has no problem with quarters at down to 8 inches and ids them pretty much dead on, nickels it finds and hits hard on again id dead nuts.
This was with the stock 11 in elliptical coil next time out going to give the 13 in MGC coil a try, it worked really well on my Omega 8000 6v.
I have the MGC 5 X 10 on it almost all the time and I like it a lot.

My favorite all around coil is the Fisher 5x9 DD, second the Nel Snake or Cors Shrew, and for large areas the Mars Tiger. The 5" Teknetics DD is a good one too. There are a lot of different coils to choose from.