Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Garrett coming...soon?

Desi Dunne

"YAY!" Steve Moore announced a New Garrett model coming soon...he on YouTube this afternoon.

I am delighted as something else to look forward to!"

Me too. Been awhile maybe 15 years, since I owned a newer Garrett. Last one was a Gti2500.

I hope it's packaged in a remote.

They need a replacement for the AT Gold, that's where they are loosing sales to competitors like Mine Lab.

Hopefully better balanced and lighter in weight. My wife said if I get another detector she's gonna leave me. Gosh I'm gonna miss her . I remember writing into Garrett a few years ago asking if they were going to make a pinpointer that would wirelessly send a signal to the headphones, Hmm. Then low and behold ZLynk came out. I believe they take public input seriously enough to make something a detectorist would really enjoy. I like my AT Max with the Z Lynk , it is a tank (durable , and heavy to swing after a while) non the less a great set up. That being said I have been using Mine lab Nox 800 for the last 5 or 6 months and it is much more enjoyable to swing for long periods of time. This is no way diminishes the Garrett machine ( so Im not bashing it) .