Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new Garrett Extreme detector for Fall 2013!

GoVidGo

Everyone has been wondering 'who will come out with something new for the Fall of 2013?.....

Well Garrett just put it out there! A new All-Terrain PI detector!

Check out their video and notice the 'fuzzy bubble' that hides the detector...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJZe29h1Qw&feature=share&list=UUrDAu6JPiwwVjpRY9W4Y5_A

Ok, Garrett has my attention! Looks like a new waterproof PI aimed mainly at prospecting. The one thing lacking in my detector collection is a waterproof PI and so now it looks like I have a new option to consider. I hope we do not have to wait too long to see what Fall 2013 means!

All Terrain? The Sea Hunter and Infinium are all terrain and waterproof as well. Plus I have seen relic hunters use them for deep relics. To throw just another PI machine out there doesn't make sense to me unless it has a real discriminate circuit? It will be exciting to see the new Alien Technology. Maybe it's a Hybrid?

I belive that they will discontinue the sea hunter production as it has been 14 years on production.

It looks like Garrett is throwing the profits toward new technology. Not just repackaging old machines.

I belive that they will discontinue the sea hunter production as it has been 14 years on production.

I'm confident Mr Garrett thinks otherwise.....