Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Garrett water machine...

willy

that's waterproof to 10' AND is a fully functioning land detector with VDI, notch, tones.. and a bunch of other stuff (plus it operates at 15 KHz). I hunt freshwater lakes (chest deep maximum) and this basically blows everything else out of the water. Hop on over to the Garrett forum to check it out.. there's even a video and.. IT'S NOT YELLOW (or green). ..Willy.

I can't stand those waterproof headphones; they just sit wrong and end up hurting like a sumb@tch. Will just use my Peltor Aviation's and stick a waterproof connector on it. Don't plan to get my head wet anyway. ..Willy.

A link to this new water machine would be appreciated.:cheekkiss:

Is personal blast protection gear included.?:stretcher:

Have a fun day.:cheers:

ivanll

Click on "forum index", then on "Garrett Users Forum".. it's really not that hard to find. Hint: AT Pro. ..Willy.

Can you give me more info. I could not find it on Garrett site or YouTube
Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHBRKqM_r8I&feature=player_embedded

The salt water is what makes a great water hunter. I realize that fresh water hunters might have a very good detector here, but how does it handle heavy mineral soil?
I need power, durability , discrimination, light weight, and the ability to hunt wet sand.

Look like it's going to be a good machine.I hope it has a faster response than the ace250,Would help for finding targets without going to pinpoint.

If it ground balances to wet salt, it stands a chance of being pretty good. I still don't think a single frequency VLF will go head to head with a multi-frequency over the wet salt sand or in the shallow salt water and come out both as user friendly and deep ... but at half the price of the multi-frequency detectors that do that mission very well, it could very well make a large statement and put even more people detecting on the beach. We will most likely have to teach the new people manners or get banned.
Cheers,
tvr

ok so do we know if this will go into salt water too??can we hunt the wet sand on the beaches???anybody have any knowledge about this??
:detecting::clapping: