Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Garrett!!

slingshot

The Garrett A T propointer with Z-link! Submersible to 20 feet! I'm hooked on getting this one! Saving up pennies! Anyone tried??https://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_pro-pointer_at_main_z-lynk_en.aspx

Sling anything over your head, your in big trouble. Lol. Didn't know you scuba dived.

Dancer said:
Sling anything over your head, your in big trouble. Lol. Didn't know you scuba dived.
Ha! Been sick. Just got back to this. Imagine a pinpointer with 2-3" sidescan to use in beach areas where detectors are frowned upon! Wading and keeping cool in the hot summer time!! I had just learned to dive with the Hooklah (sp?) system when greedy detectorists ruined everything. Some frown upon the side detection of the propointer, but it is INVALUABLE!!

Got my new Ace 400. I'm just a bit disappointed as I don't feel like it discriminates any better than my Fisher 44. maybe I just need more time with it.?? Brian Smith