Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Headphones for Deus 2

RichW

The gentleman that makes the custom "white" waterproof wired headphones recently made a pair for me. They are great, very comfortable with excellent sound quality. (for me anyway). 2nd water hunt today and I couldn't be happier. I also learned today I can use beach sensitive in the water, just slightly lowered the salt sensitivity and it worked fine. I got quite a few coins , a nice silver ring and 1 bottle cap. I'm not sure how long this factory rod will hold up in the salt water so I will start thinking about a custom rod next. HH

The gentleman that makes the custom "white" waterproof wired headphones recently made a pair for me. They are great, very comfortable with excellent sound quality. (for me anyway). 2nd water hunt today and I couldn't be happier. I also learned today I can use beach sensitive in the water, just slightly lowered the salt sensitivity and it worked fine. I got quite a few coins , a nice silver ring and 1 bottle cap. I'm not sure how long this factory rod will hold up in the salt water so I will start thinking about a custom rod next. HH
Who made them for you if I may ask?

I have his for the Nox. Are your new headphones wireless or wired?

The lower carbon fiber rod for the simplex slides right into Deus2 upper rod 34$ a simple mod of lower end at coil can be made with a file and a trip to the hardware store facet washer section. AND ITS 3 inches longer! Monitoring for any unusual wear and so far none. It works great for me! I’m a handy guy and mod all my equipment. Eg, used a tube of GOOP TO COAT THE CONCAVE COIL COVER. I like to skim my coil over the water asi chase the waves out. The cover keep catching the sand and flipping me ove lol! Two coats and now I have the perfect skim board to work the wet sand! P.s. dontcoat where the charger clips on. Oh yea and 1 more thing, I snapped the wire off the coil end of antenna already! I hunt EVERY DAY and the surf here in Daytona is super rough! So I dropped a dab of GOOP on the cable where it meets the plastic in a nice tear drop gobb and relieved the stress point on the wire. Hope this helps! To the water hunters out there order your backup antenna wire now IJS… good luck out there! W.T

I have his for the Nox. Are your new headphones wireless or wired?
I got wired Tony. I decided the BH-01's would not work for me...Just too much wind and wave noise where I hunt. (I don't dive but I do wade pretty deep at times)

I got a pair of the wireless DetectorPro Gray Ghost XP Headphones and they work great at the beach for blocking out all the noise from the surf. I've used them before. I have a wired pair that I used with the ML Sovereign. In the sun at the beach they do get hot to wear, but you can definitely hear the faintest of targets.