Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW ITEM: Gray Ghost Amphibian for Garrett AT series :hot:

Barry NY

We are pleased to announce that the Gray Ghost Amphibian submersible headphone has been tested and we are now taking orders.

As a joint venture with Gray Ghost we will be introducing a new type of headphone - the Gray Ghost Amphibian underwater headphones for the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, Infinium and the Sea Hunter. We are rating them to a minimum of 30 feet. We didnt test beyond.

All we can say, is they are amazing. We built these from the ground up and dramatically changed the way underwater headphones are manufactured and the tones and sound are awesome. The comfort is BETTER than most land headphones: very plush and comfortable. The fit and finish are second to none. This is a fully integrated headphone with a manufactured Garrett waterproof connector

Nice 'phones!! I like the addition of the volume control to the Grey Ghosts. I have a set of GG's underwater 'phones that my dealer made up for me when the ATP's were first released. Great sound but mine run full volume all the time, but that's the way I like it!! You've got 'em priced right too, should fly off the shelves!! Even if folks don't water hunt, these are great 'phones for everyday use!!

The "standard" Gray Ghost underwater phones (your Dealer used for the mod) use 25mm piezo speakers and produce about 25% less volume. These are built with 50mm piezos with volume control...but more importantly they were designed from the ground up with a new manufacturing process to deliver very rich tones.

And - you are right - we expect them to replace the land phones...especially since it's a pain to keep switching out that tiny connector from the land headphones to the submersible...

BigCatDaddy said:
Nice 'phones!! I like the addition of the volume control to the Grey Ghosts. I have a set of GG's underwater 'phones that my dealer made up for me when the ATP's were first released. Great sound but mine run full volume all the time, but that's the way I like it!! You've got 'em priced right too, should fly off the shelves!! Even if folks don't water hunt, these are great 'phones for everyday use!!

I'm really looking forward to getting a set of these bad boys!! I love my GG's that I have now and with better speakers and a volume control, they should be awesome. Keep up the good work!!
Barry Extreme Detecting said:
The "standard" Gray Ghost underwater phones (your Dealer used for the mod) use 25mm piezo speakers and produce about 25% less volume. These are built with 50mm piezos with volume control...but more importantly they were designed from the ground up with a new manufacturing process to deliver very rich tones.

And - you are right - we expect them to replace the land phones...especially since it's a pain to keep switching out that tiny connector from the land headphones to the submersible...

BigCatDaddy said:

As much as I hate to admit it I may have to find away to get these it is a real pain to keep changing headphones Might have to sell some silver!

I hear the ear cushions are cracking on the Gray Ghost Amphibian's I know 3 ppl that have them and all of them are cracking :surprised:....is this going to be fixed and when ????? i would like to buy a set but im not paying 150 $ for ear cushions thats are cracking ...let me know when they get fixed .. yea i know you replace them but i dont want to be bothered with that ...

Put my new GG Amph. through their paces today on a wind blown beach. Really appreciated the crisp volume control and sound. Still comfortable after 4 hours.