Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Kid on the Block

Dign-nbama

Just purchased my first Tesoro,, got the Golden Umax,, so I'll be dropping by to get caught up on you guys and gals who swing the Tesoro,, what got me hooked was You-Tube,, "53silver" did a demo of his and I blamed him for my purchase of a new detector,, or that's what I told my wife,, "He made Me".. :rofl: she didn't buy it,, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it...:shrug:

I got a new Golden on the 22nd of December - and I've been having a blast with it. Super fun, eminently enjoyable detector that has hooked me on Tesoro units in general. Good times are heading your way, man!

Take your time learning it. It takes a little time. I'm picking up info from other users on this site all the time and giving it a try. Some I use some I don't, but I always learn more about the machine either way. I find I return to the Golden uMax frequently. One thing I noticed it identifies nickles very well.

A good bit better and deeper than my Deleon did. That may have been something particular to my Deleon. I used that machine extensively for about 2 years and really liked it but have moved on for now.

GroundScanner said:
I tried getting a golden u-max today and no one had 1 , can i ask where you got yours, is it the new tone one?

You should ask that question in: http://www.findmall.com/list.php?44

Give the supporting vendors a shot at it...

Bleaver said:
Take your time learning it. It takes a little time. I'm picking up info from other users on this site all the time and giving it a try. Some I use some I don't, but I always learn more about the machine either way. I find I return to the Golden uMax frequently. One thing I noticed it identifies nickles very well.

A good bit better and deeper than my Deleon did. That may have been something particular to my Deleon. I used that machine extensively for about 2 years and really liked it but have moved on for now.
If you have'nt already,, sounds like it is just a matter of time before you hit "Gold" if your hitting nickels that good.. HH :clap:

pulltaber said:
Welcome to the forum.I noticed your username I take it you live in north Alabama ?? I live near G lake

Hell, I'm a Sand Mountain Boy from years back. :thumbup:

Dign-nbama welcome to the forum.:cheers:

tabman

tabman said:
pulltaber said:
Welcome to the forum.I noticed your username I take it you live in north Alabama ?? I live near G lake

Hell, I'm a Sand Mountain Boy from years back. :thumbup:

Dign-nbama welcome to the forum.:cheers:

tabman
Thanks,, I know where SandMountain is,,, beautiful area ,, dang good fiddle makers around there too,, had a guy make me two in Scottsboro which is just a rock throw away...

Hello and welcome!