Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Land Ranger Pro arriving today.

Cameraniac

Got a great deal on a Land Ranger Pro package, on eBay. Haven't held a Bounty Hunter since I had my VLF-TR 840, back in the '80's. It was my first metal detector.

HH - Daddy

That LRP looks nice next to all the other dirt hogs you own. Hope it holds it's own. But for the price.......

Hightone said:
That LRP looks nice next to all the other dirt hogs you own. Hope it holds it's own. But for the price.......

Thanks, Hightone. I missed the delivery. So, now I have to wait until Monday ... I hate that!!

Couldn't pass on the deal. New machine w-extra small coil, new Deteknix pinpointer, and new Pro Gold headphones for $220.00 shipped! Originally, I was buying the package for just the headphones, and was going to sell the rest, but I think I'll keep the machine. After watching some youtube videos on it, it appears to be a decent machine, for the price. HH - Bill

A great price, Daddy. The LRP is a real sleeper. And it doesn't lack anything in it's fun factor as well as performance. It's very light and a joy to hunt with. I can't tell you how many times it as surprised me. It's not a big boy expensive detector, but sure acts like it wants to be.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion, good or bad. You appear to be a seasoned detectorist with experience.