Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Legend for the summer beach season ...

Willee - Texas

I was looking for a new detector to hunt the beaches and shallow water around Corpus Christi Texas this summer and found a really good deal on a Legend.
Waterproof, light weight, and multi Frequency is the ticket for salt water hunting.
There are places on Mustang island just south of the Packery jetty's where a single frequency detector is so unstable it cant be used.
It is right in front of a big condo and a good beach area to hunt if your detector will work there.
Anyhow I am looking forward to giving the Legend a good workout this summer and hoping it will perform as well as the other famous multi-freq brand of detectors.
Depth is not a big issue when looking for recently lost metals, the size and weight is ideal for an old hunter like me.
Also like the ability to update the software when better versions are developed.

If anyone is planning on being around Corpus Christi Texas this summer let me know and I will be happy to show you my favorite places to hunt.
There is so much beach around here it would be impossible to hunt it out.

Willee 361-563-1303

I'm heading back down to Rockport. Port A in a month