Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Legend

I ordered the Pro Pack so......

anybody got one in hand yet?
I've used it for about 4hrs in 2 days at the beach. First day playing around with settings, mainly the sensitivity, recovery and salt stability settings. Digging all targets, mostly detecting in the wet sand. The beach was sanded in but I was still able to recover 6 pennies, 1 dime and 3 small fishing weights and lots of trash. The second day (see picture) I stuck with the same settings and detected both wet and dry sand (only adjusting for Multi Wet or Dry sand). I mainly beach hunt with the Nox 600 so most of my comparisons are with the Nox. The Legend at the water line was noisy but the salt stability really made it run quiet but depth I feel was the price you payed. I also noticed that the Legend did not lock on to targets like the Nox, I would hear a beep or chirp and would have to search more to get it to repeat. The Ferrocheck is good for shallow targets (1 to 2 inches) anything deeper is questionable. The dry sand it was really deep and sounds where good and clear but numbers were jumpy sometimes. The Legend build quality is excellent and the headphones are well made, just turn on and they sync right up. Overall I just need more time to adjust to sounds, tones and settings, but I think this is going to be a great detector.

Attachments

• 20220307_134131.jpg
    20220307_134131.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 128
I've used it for about 4hrs in 2 days at the beach. First day playing around with settings, mainly the sensitivity, recovery and salt stability settings. Digging all targets, mostly detecting in the wet sand. The beach was sanded in but I was still able to recover 6 pennies, 1 dime and 3 small fishing weights and lots of trash. The second day (see picture) I stuck with the same settings and detected both wet and dry sand (only adjusting for Multi Wet or Dry sand). I mainly beach hunt with the Nox 600 so most of my comparisons are with the Nox. The Legend at the water line was noisy but the salt stability really made it run quiet but depth I feel was the price you payed. I also noticed that the Legend did not lock on to targets like the Nox, I would hear a beep or chirp and would have to search more to get it to repeat. The Ferrocheck is good for shallow targets (1 to 2 inches) anything deeper is questionable. The dry sand it was really deep and sounds where good and clear but numbers were jumpy sometimes. The Legend build quality is excellent and the headphones are well made, just turn on and they sync right up. Overall I just need more time to adjust to sounds, tones and settings, but I think this is going to be a great detector.
Thanks for the report. I will be using mine ( when I get it ) 95% on the beach so this review helps.

Got mine today as well, I've had multiple Nokta machines. Racer,Impact,Simplex etc. This machine is great in trash and iron. The new tones are great to pick items out of the trash. My only complaint is the pinpoint button,is really close to the power