Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New M6 user

GaryF

Wanted to stop in and hey....

Just got an M6 yesterday and my first find was a nickle...it can only go up from there....lol

I figure to learn this in Tones mode as that is what I would have loved to have on my Vaquero.

Hope to post many more times and have some good pics and stories to share..

HH
Gary

good choice. i just bought my 2nd M-6. sold mine to my brother in law a couple years ago and have regretted it ever since. it's a very simple and very capable machine and finds coins something fierce. you won't regret purchasing it.

Your going to love that machine. It'll take only a little to get back in the saddle and that Tone ID is a must. Congrats on your new box!