Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New M6

I just bought a 2 month or so old M6 that had never been outside. Nice machine. I'm trying to get opinions on the best DD coil to buy for it; 10 inch or more. Thanks.

[size=large]been looking at the coil selection for a few years now. had a mxt pro with the D2 DD 10" coil . really loved it. the 6x10 whites coil has a very proven ,you should have one, reputation thru the years. this selection of yours is gunna depend on what ya gunna do. the larger SEF coils have been enjoying a good review especially from relic hunters and folks in large fields. hope you find the right one for yourself.

HH.[/size]

Thanks. I think it'll come down to the D2 or the SEF 10x12. Tough choice to make. Later I'm sure I'll get a small coil too. Took me a number of years before I bought a DD, but now don't see much use for anything else.