Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW MAKRO RACER - MORE INFO

Nokta Detectors

Hello all...as we are getting many emails and messages inquiring about the Racer, we would like to give you a little bit more info.

The device has 2 versions - Racer and Gold Racer.

Racer is the coin & relic device and the Gold Racer is the prospecting one as the name implies.
Racer will be launched first and Gold Racer will follow a few months after that.
Racer runs on 14KHz.Gold version - waiting for the final testing stage.

We will be visiting USA next week to meet our distributors and upon our return we are planning to launch the product.
So we are expecting to start shipments early February if all goes smooth.
Should there be any changes, I will definitely inform you.

Thank you everybody!

Thanks much!
Enjoy your visit and we look forward to seeing the final product.
Cheers

You guys sure know how to treat customers--keep up the good dialog and success will come your way.Good luck.

Exciting news. Will be glad to get a Racer in hand and it looks to be sooner rather then later :)

Nice to see they offer something different and have at least one dealer in the US. Was looking at CoRe but the Racer may do better. I like dimple machines....a few tones and a VDI or variant thereof for most of my spots.

You coming to the Massachusetts distributor.
Those are my stomping grounds.
Can't wait for it to go on sale.

Jason

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello all...as we are getting many emails and messages inquiring about the Racer, we would like to give you a little bit more info.

The device has 2 versions - Racer and Gold Racer.

Racer is the coin & relic device and the Gold Racer is the prospecting one as the name implies.
Racer will be launched first and Gold Racer will follow a few months after that.
Racer runs on 14KHz.Gold version - waiting for the final testing stage.

We will be visiting USA next week to meet our distributors and upon our return we are planning to launch the product.
So we are expecting to start shipments early February if all goes smooth.
Should there be any changes, I will definitely inform you.

Thank you everybody!
Are you able to disclose the MSRP of the distributors yet?

Merrimack Valley area near the NH border.

I believe price will be unveiled day they hot the shelf and not a minute before.