Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New member long time watcher!

teamroperhdr

Hello everyone, as the title says I have been following this forum since I got my AT Pro about a year ago. I can not be happier with the quality and value of this machine! I can see why so many people are using it.

I have been hitting a colonial site pretty hard in the last few months and have had no luck digging those large cents. I am thinking we should have come across one by now as we have pulled everything else out the ground. What kind of numbers have you guys been getting on these, I am thinking I need to did more and stop staying in the ranges I usual stay in. Any help would be great. We have not been out there long enough to "dig it all" but I think that will be the next step.

Great forum everyone and I look forward to talking to all of you about the AT-Pro's!

Troy

Welcome from New Mexico, Troy! I can relate to the trashy site issues - there are several spots around here that I'm sure are hiding some nice oldies, but I'm just going to have to put the time in to clean up the amazing amounts of trash to unmask them. Or maybe just do an archaeological style dig and screen 'em, heh.

Welcome Troy, great bunch of people on the Forum, and

lots of help if you need it.

H H and stay safe.

Les :ukflag:

And digging outside the box (outside your ranges) is a great idea. There are countless good targets that read as junk which are often left behind, and often times a large junk target can mask a good target too.

And welcome new member:cheers: And remember....we love :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam:

welcome Troy.