Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New member, replacement charger

DannyB1954

Hello to all. I have a number of detectors, and have been following the posts here for some time now. I had a MXT that I replaced recently with a V3i. I also have the white's GMT, and a Fisher cz 7a pro. I retired to a small town in Nevada named Pahrump, ( an Indian name meaning water rock, from the springs here). I am a member of a gold club that has a claim near me, (Nye County Gold Seekers), and have found absolutely nothing with any of my detectors. I thought I would give a PI machine a try. I didn't want to throw a ton of money into the new detector, as equipment does not compensate well for Incompetence, so I shopped for a used TDI or Infinium. I have read a number of posts from Steve H, Digger Bob, Reg, and others, so if you are listening a large thank you for sharing your knowledge with me. A deal came up on an infinium for $600, (including shipping), so that is what I got. Someday I might get back into scuba diving, so I am happy with the infinium deal coming up first.
The seller has lost the charger for the rechargeable battery. I went to the Garrett web site and could not find it under accessories. I did find on kellyco a charger battery combo, but not just the charger. Anybody have a lead on a replacement charger? I have a whole bag full of mini transformers and power supplies, so if you could tell me what your charger says for volts and amps, I can probably modify something that I already have by putting different ends on it.

Anyway, like it or not here I am. I hope that you find that I am pleasant enough to be around.

O Danny boy, as you probably already know you can go back on this website. Look for names like waterwalker,fishersghostJohn- Edmonton, fishers ghost I believe hunts gold. So there is a good start.

Hi Danny,
I have an Infinium and the stock charger. On the back it has a Garrett # of P/N 2266100 and it says allow 8 hours for a full charged.
On the side with the plug it says Danville VA 24541, Class 2 Power supply, EDS-2-500, Model No 11203,

Pri 120V 60 HZ 8W
SEC 12 VDC @ 250 ma

That is probably all you need, I would take a picture of it, but my camera wouldn't focus that close.
And Yes, I have finds with my Infinium.
Good luck
Rich