Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GO VA

Hello to all, looking forward to a lot of good information shared by all here. I have to confess I have been reading the Fisher "F" Series Forum here regularly/daily, time permitting for almost a 2 year and have not registered but, tried to learn form what I see as some of the best information anywhere on any forum that is available on the internet for the Fisher F series machines. I started detecting 2 1/2 years ago with an F-4 and within 6 months upgraded to the F-75 SE both from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I had a lot of success in that first year thanks to everyone here $243.67 clad and a 1962 quarter. After that things got even better but work and detecting keeps me busy most times so I haven't taken the time to register or post messages here which is being selfish in my opinion. I will try to post as often as possible but 55 + hours week keeps me busy a lot. I mostly coin shoot parks, playgrounds/schools, old home sights and do the occasional freshwater lake beech.

Gary O. in Virginia

Also welcome to the forum.

Ron in WV

I'm sure your aware your located in a wonderful area for detecting (going by your name) ...........

I wish you the best of luck..hope you share many great finds with us !

Welcome to the forum :clapping:

Mark

School playgrounds are great places to learn your detectors because you dig more coins than trash and the sound of a coin target can be ingrained!

Welcome the Fellowship of the Ping! Nice work on that clad!:clapping: Bart is also my armorer:thumbup:
Mud

Thank you all for the very warm welcome, it is very cold outside. Looks like I will be unable to dig for a few days/weeks at best, but the first day it hits 40 and the ground is thawed enough I will be back at it again. Wind-chill included they are calling for -15 F here tonight.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck and HH!

Walt from GA!