Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Minelab Pro Swing 45 Harness

Product_pro-swing.jpg

http://www.minelab.com/usa/products/consumer/accessories-1/harness-1/pro-swing-45

http://www.minelab.com/usa/treasure-talk/the-new-minelab-pro-swing-45-harness

It may be new but it doesn't do anything for me. I'll stick with my small backpack (to carry battery) with D buckles on the front to take the clips from my two bungies

The price that they are 'trying' to sell this in the UK is nothing short of amazing and i am almost certain they wont sell many,i bought a Detecting Buddy that costs less than a 1/4 of the Pro Swing price and is much easier to wear,can my harness take big machines with big coil well the answer is yes.

I would also say 'it doesn't do anything for me' as well,i of course hope it does sell,but i wont be buying one.

Does nothing for me either. Don't get what the big deal was from Mlab about it. Just another harness! That's not bagging you Steve for the post, just my opinion on it.

this isn't just another harness. minelab designed it to distribute the weight of the detector. it has an adjustable built in rod that puts the stress to the harness. i have read reviews and the people who have them are very pleased. gravediggermax did a video with it in it and he likes it.

Looks like the same one that came with my GPX a couple years ago.

Main difference is the plastic bar that shifts weight from shoulders to hips. My current harness the hip strap pulls up as the front shucker pulls down. The new design pushes the hip belt down onto the hip. Should be better for people with shoulder problems.

Yea i just won one of them from minelab the day before Thanksgiving, and orderd me some cool stuff for it like a finds pouch, a pick holder and some knee pads and i just need to get some D clips for a pan and im good to go prospecting. Cant wait. O even Minelab asked me to wear it and take a picture and they would post it ont their facebook page, so im going to have to do that when i get it. And Steve do you like it?