Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New multi frequency machine

Thanks to 757Relics for posting the video link. Very good to know that they will get it out this year. Personally it's all I wanted to know. I might and probably will postpone the purchase of a Nox now that I know this. I'm looking forward to having one in my hands by next fall and I sincerely hope it trounces the Nox in more ways than one.

One area they could beat up on the nox would be a large selection of coils.

One area they could beat up on the nox would be a large selection of coils.
And maybe a 15% military discount too!

This was a very informative video. Not being mean spirited here, but if you close your eyes and listen to this ladies voice, who does she sound like? The late, great Comedienne, Gilda Radner from SNL fame.

I was hoping the new multi-freq would be out by the end of summer. It would be kind of pointless to buy it when the ground is frozen stiff. The leaves are already starting to change colors around here !

I was hoping before the middle of this month. Headed to CA. for a 2-week detecting trip on the 15th. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Some kind of announcement to be made on a Youtube channel end of October...................................