Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New mx sport and found a gold ring in the cold Jordan river up north,

Hey guys found a gold wedding band in the cold Jordan river a few days back, it was coated with black hard scum must have been their for some time , most gold I find is clean and shiny , 14 carat. Wide woman's band size 5 or 6. . Small state park campground , found what I thought was a spot where they would have easy access to the river shallow area still rocky! And found it in about a foot of. water nothing else? Helps me to keep a open mind that even if it looks rocky and unswimable over the years things can still be lost from waders or fishermen or canoest . Also whites sent me a new mx sport , in replacement for my mx with a broken shaft , they kind of showed me mercy because I might have been part of the cause by using it alot in deep water and rivers with a 13 inch coil , it broke in half right in the handle only the metal shaft broke not the plastic handle , I have a new respect for whites , never could afford a new one and they could have said it was miss use of the detector . I'd recommend if your using the mx sport in deep water with a 13 inch coil slow down its shaft is not as strong as my AT pro but it sure is more sensitive and deeper , I like them both . Remember if your new to this forum and not a Christian jesus loves you very much and his heart beats with joy and anticipation for you to believe in His shed blood for your sins , and mine . Waterhound.

Congratulations on the ring. The only whites I have ever used was a couple of mxts and I really liked them for relic hunting.

Congrats, WaterHound, on the gold ring and on Whites giving you favor concerning the broken detector, God is good!! When I detected in my younger and healthier days, Whites was all that was used--Found a lot of silver & coins with my 1994 Whites Spectrum XLT Hip Mount--my son has it now! God Bless in finding more coins & relics! Ma

Thank you for your blessings everyone.

n/t

I here you senior seeker , I've decided that if I find any more gold jewerly I want to sell it and give half to voice of the martyrs and half to. My wife to pay her back for busing my equipment.

Thanks guys hey is your fisher 1280 × fully water proof, and does anyone know someone that will trade a good used minelab Excalibur 2 or Garrett AT gold with an Anderson shaft for my newly replaced mx sport I've never used it yet and only put batteries in to test it. It's never seen water or land, it has a full 2 year warranty I can dream can't I lol .