Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Nox 600

hunter12

I just bought the equinox 600 from BBH. I have a Tesoro SS but wanted something with some new tech. I'll use it for dry, wet and shallow surf. With rough surf I'll use the SS. I don't wade out deep any more at 70 yrs old. I should get it in a week. If you have any tips on setting it up for the beah and what to look out for I would appreciate it. I'm Happy, and can't wait.:D

The Nox is pretty intuitive right out of the box. I would use beach 1 and bury some test targets at the beach and check them out (ring, silver, clad penny). read the instruction booklet through a couple of times, but I would not make any changes to the program that loads up until you get familiar with the machine.

Go to the Minelab website and download their latest update and install it on your machine with the same USB cable you charge with.

You will like how light it is to swing!