Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Opportunity at home

Everybody hunts the hack out of their own yard i am sure.

Yesterday I had a paving contractor remove the concrete of my driveway and we found the soil underneath too wet to just pave again right away. I am going to guess that the concrete was probably poured in the early 50's so that strip of ground should be good hunting for my AT Gold. I have found silver dime along the drive earlier so I am hoping for more to be under it.

Ray

I do concrete work for a living and I also dug out a section of grass in my yard to put a parking pad, but not before I detected it after digging out 6 inches of dirt. I got a couple silver dimes and a few Wheaties!!!!

Nice! Theres no place like home, there's no place like home...

Hope you find the good stuff!! :thumbup:

Sine we pulled out the concrete, it has not stopped raining until earlier this morning. It is going to be like quichsand out there for a while. I am hoping for a dry weeked....

Ray