Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Penny

daddyflea

Found this Penny some where as I was hunting yesterday. It is a regular penny on front from 2009 with a 5 underneath. On the back there is this.

Nice! Those reverses (4) that show the phases of Lincoln's life were hoarded. I've only got a couple out of circulation.
HH - Bruce

That is new to me did not know these were out there. I don't know where I found it, just looked at the front side and threw it in the pouch.

Update found a 1994 Wheat today with an Onieta Spoon that is Silver Plated but dated before WW1 not bad with my Whites Shooter Coil

I've found a few of those in totlots nice shiny and fresh...didnt know people hoarded them, I spent 'em..
Mud.

daddyflea said:
Update found a 1994 Wheat today with an Onieta Spoon that is Silver Plated but dated before WW1 not bad with my Whites Shooter Coil

Should have said 1944 Wheat